Security Engineer for Neuroscience Team
Neurological diseases, although not as common as, for example, heart disease, however, cause incredible difficulties for patients. Wanting to give everyone a chance for a better life, a team of AI and neurological experts set out to find a solution. By applying cutting-edge AI technology, combined with the best minds in neuroscience, the team came up with a revolutionary product. A product that helps doctors take better care of their patients
Realizing that technology does not stand still and not wanting to stop there, the development team continues to strive to develop and improve its product. The company is growing and they are looking for people who can help them change the world and become part of a team with an important mission.
The mission of the company is to help patients with epilepsy and their doctors with the help of innovative technologies. You will be working on a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to more effectively treat patients with epilepsy.
You will be involved in operational and software security. As a security engineer, you will help implement and apply various industry best practices for security and internal penetration testing.
Depending on your skill set, you may be able to inject and/or inspect security-sensitive source code. You are certainly expected to conduct third party software risk assessments and work to protect the company, its products and customers from cybersecurity threats.
What we need from you
- Previous work in a security-centric engineering role
- Applicable penetration testing knowledge
- Skills in at least one programming language applicable to security engineering
- Experience setting up automated vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of log analysis tools to aid in automated threat detection and reliability monitoring
- Competence in implementing security policies and participating in a GRC
- Ability to lead periodic security audits
- Willingness and capability to help develop company secure coding practices
- Linux system administration skills, including shell scripting
- Fluent in English is a MUST
What we have to offer?
Our client promises you challenging tasks that must be solved in a highly regulated medical environment, doing meaningful work every minute of the day. You'll be working with a caring team that believes in honest feedback and appreciates shared enthusiasm for a modern, innovative product. We also offer you many learning opportunities. Experience, enthusiasm and true commitment are valued above all else. You will be offered a competitive salary and many other benefits.